DISABLED SHOWER ENCLOSURES
Eurocare is a family run business with years of experience in the design and manufacture of level access showers for people with limited mobility or special needs. All the products below can be designed and manufactured to suit the available space within your bathroom.
- Reinforced hand laid GRP construction.
- Weight limits 250kg/39st.
- Integral tiling lip to prevent movement and leakage of water (featured on some shower trays).
- Integral pipe profile for concealment of pipe work, which can be buried into the plasterwork when walls are ‘out of true’, and can eliminate the need to stud out. It can also be removed/cut off if not required (featured on some trays).
- The tray incorporates a generous up stand, which can also compensate for ‘out of true’ walls (featured on some trays).
- All Level Access trays can also be surface mounted (with an optional low ramp).
- For trays that do not feature on integral ramp, a ramp can be custom made to suit. The ramp height (from the ground to the top of ramp) is always the same as the tray height.
- All trays have the correct fall calculated for good drainage, a minimum of 1.40.
- Wastes have been carefully positioned to avoid joists.
- All trays come complete with a waste trap as standard.
- A variety of drainage pumps are available to accelerate the bath emptying time
- Trays can also be made to order
- Colour options are available on all trays
- Slip resistant surface as standard
- Shower trays are not suitable for use with power showers.
- Half-height doors are 750mm high and full height doors are 1835mm high as standard, although they can be made to any height.
- Tailored doors can be manufactured to suit virtually any application or wet floor scenario.
- Stainless steel fixings are used throughout
- Primary hinges are integral 180 degree ‘rise & fall’
- Double magnetic sealing strips
- Safety latches incorporated as standard
- Heavy gauge powder coated aluminium construction
- Single fin bottom rubber door seal with integral deflector blade to prevent water leakage and allow water to be directed back into the tray or wet area. The deflector blade also provides extra protection for the seal
- Wedge gasket fitted to both sides of glazing for a secure watertight seal.
- All doors and enclosures are supplied with two compensators, with plus or minus 15mm compensation on each one. The compensator profile allows the doors to adjust for ‘out of true walls’.
- One-piece support posts
- Floor-to-ceiling posts are also available – this must be stated if required.
- Water droplet effect polystyrene, provides higher resistance to breakage, and is safer than glass
- Other infill options are available on request.
- Variety of curtain rails available manufactured to customers’ specification including L-shaped, U-shaped & D-shaped, in what ever size is required.
- White, weighted curtains act as an extra barrier to contain water and spray during bathing. Two sizes are available, 1830mm x 1830 mm (6ft) as standard and 2135mm x 2135mm (7ft) if required.
- Handles are available on doors if required
- A full range of extra fittings and fixings are available.
- Every door set is manufactured from scratch, even on standard units. This is done to customers’ exact specification and/or built onto the tray